You’re ambitious, social, and know what it takes to succeed. You may be looking to grow your young professional network, develop business opportunities, support civic involvement, and promote an overall investment into our community. NextGEN and our 240+ young professionals welcome you!
- Opportunity to participate in a network of like-minded young professionals
- Education and Professional Development
- Community Involvement
- Opportunity to attend select Focus Groups
- Profile and contact information in the NextGEN Membership Directory
- Opportunity to be part of all four Action Teams
- Monthly email E-Letters with the most current NextGEN News
- Member Spotlight on Facebook
- Access to relevant articles, Ted Talks, and books
Valid July 1 – June 30 each year. (This fee is in addition to annual Chamber membership dues). Dues are half-price if joining from January 1 – June 30.
- $75 – Employer is a Chamber member
- $100 – Employer is not a Chamber member
- 1/2-priced from Jan 1 – Jun 30.
Participation is open to all individuals, ages 21-39 who live, work, or spend time in the Billings community.
Unsure if NextGEN is right for you?
NextGEN is a network for young professionals aged 21 to 39. If this doesn’t describe you, we have other ways you can get involved! NextGEN is a program of the Billings Chamber of Commerce, an organization focused on building business relationships and improving the Billings community. You might attend Business After Hours, get involved in the Business Development Network, attend one of our events, or get involved in leadership development programming. Not sure what the right fit might be? No problem! Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org. She’ll get you set up with Chamber Journey so you can learn all about the options available to you.